During the morning of the November 2015 General Assembly meeting, AAES conducted a session on data security for associations in the era of big data breaches and what measures professional societies should be taking in this area. The Speakers and Presentations are noted below.
- Jefferson C. Glassie, FASAE, Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, LLP - Be Prepared for a Security Breach
- Chris Ecker, Chief Technology Officer, DelCor Technology Solutions - Cyber Security Lessons from the Field
- Dr. Richard Schroth, Managing Director of Technology Strategy, Innovation and Global Cyber, Newport Board Group, LLC
Read an Article on the Data Security Session to learn more.
In addition, the following presentations were made to complete the morning education session.
- Chris Brantley, Managing Director, IEEE-USA - Tech Policy Landscape, the Elections and Opportunities for AAES
- Michael K. J. Milligan, Ph.D., P.E., Executive Director & CEO, ABET - Evolution of Criteria and Global Engagement