- Diversity Coalition Group
- Engineering Education Working Group
- International Activities Committee
- K-12 Working Group (STEM)
- Engineers Forum on Sustainability
- Professional Licensure Working Group
Member Societies may form groups of three or more Member Societies to deal with agreed activities/issues. The group will prepare a written description of its purposes, objectives, procedures of operation, financial/fund development plans, cash flow budget, sources of support, the manner in which it would make public statements, and any other related aspect and secure Executive Committee approval prior to beginning operation.