April 18, 2016
Session I — The Revolution in Modeling and Simulation for Engineering
- Moderator — Charles H. Romine, Director, Information Technology Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Modeling and Simulation for Engineering – Promises and Perils — Alex R. Larzelere, President Larzelere & Associates, LLC
- Virtual Design and Construction – New Tools to Manage Risk and Improve Outcomes for Building Projects — David J. Odeh, Principal Odeh Engineers, Inc.
- The Center for Hierarchical Materials Design: Realizing the Promise of the Materials Genome Initiative — Peter W. Voorhees, Frank C. Engelhart Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University
- Integration of Simulation and Visualization for Virtual Engineering and Education — Chenn Q. Zhou, Director, Center for Innovation through Visualization and Simulation, Purdue University Calumet (now Purdue University Northwest)
Session II — Education and Work in the Engineering – Engineering Technology Continuum
- Moderator — Katharine G. Frase, Vice President and CTO IBM Global Public Sector, International Business Machines Corporation
- Education and Employment Data in Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Educator and Employer Views
2016 Engineering Public Policy Symposium, April 19, 2016
Learn about the 2016 Engineering Public Policy Symposium, chaired by ASME and made possible by a grant from the United Engineering Foundation.